About the role:
- Designing, Building & Maintaining Social Media presence on Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Youtube, Linkedin & other relevant online platforms.
- Measuring and Reporting Performance of all Social marketing campaigns against Goals & KPIs.
- Continuously Brainstorm new & creative growth strategies.
- Create weekly and monthly editorial calendars to promote company brands on various social media websites
- Assist with the design and execution of social media campaigns
- Create and distribute content such as blogs, infographics, videos, and press releases on social media and traditional news outlets
- Build and execute social media strategy through competitive research, platform determination, benchmarking, messaging, and audience identification.
- Generate, edit, publish and share daily content (original text, images, video, or HTML) that builds meaningful connections and encourages community members to take action
- Set up and optimize company pages within each platform to increase the visibility of the company’s social content
Skills & Expertise:
- Impeccable oral and written communication skills
- Excellent internet research skills
- Mastery of the major social media platforms including Facebook, YouTube, Instagram, Twitter, Pinterest, Snap and Google+
- Knowledge of online marketing and a good understanding of major marketing channels.
- Positive attitude, detail, and customer-oriented with good multitasking and organizational ability
- Market Competitive Salary
- Professional & Learning Work Environment
- Career Growth Opportunities
- Health Insurance
- Provident Fund
- Annual Leaves
Working Days: Monday – Saturday
Job Timings: 05:00 pm – 02:00 am
Location: PECHS, Block 6, Karachi
Job Type: Full-time
Salary: Rs25,000.00 – Rs35,000.00 per month