GE Solucions is currently looking for an HR Generalist, someone who has oversight on the development and delivery of people strategy and eagerness to design day-to-day implementation of Relevant HR Policies and strategic initiatives. Candidates having experience in similar role are encouraged to apply.
- The HR Generalist will be responsible, for creating and promoting efficient programs.
- Enhance Job Satisfaction by creating an engaging culture, applying for new perks and benefits, and organizing team-building activities.
- Partnering with the Leads to understand Talent Requirements formulate and deliver appropriate sourcing strategies and attract top talent.
- Pour in creative ideas to strategically plan HR initiatives that will benefit the company.
- Planning and Implementing Compensation and Benefit Plans that are cost-effective and competitive.
- Provide Support to employees in terms of various HR-related topics and suggest ways to enhance and organize creative training and development initiatives.
- The minimum Qualification required will be a bachelor’s in Human resources or any other relevant field
- At least 1-year of experience is required in a similar role.
- Fluent Verbal & Written Communication.
- Exceptional analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Expert stress management skills and ability to make important decisions under pressure.
- A proven leader with strong interpersonal skills, keen to motivate and effectively educate and connect department managers and employees regarding all HR matters.
- Salary Package: Rs.35,000 – Rs.40,000
- Health Insurance
- Annual Leaves
- Leave Encashment
- Professional and Learning Environment
- Working Days: Monday – Saturday
- Location: PECHS, Block 6, Karachi
- Timings: 11 am – 8 pm