- Onboard Centers
- Train them, monitor them share performance reports.
- Responsible for maintaining consistent visual communication.
- Keeping up to date on all call center reporting.
- Oversee the implementation, tracking, and evaluation of marketing activities, as well as their effectiveness.
- Make sure the campaign compliances are followed by centers.
- Coordination and oversight of the centers’ adherence to the program’s policies and procedures.
- Develop presentation and training documents
- Give great impact through presentation to Onboard the centers.
- Must have relevant experience in the DME and Medicare.
- One to three years of experience in the call center industry preferred
- Excellent writing/spoken English.
- Working knowledge of relevant computer software.
- Be a critical thinker with strong problem-solving skills.
- Outstanding project management and communication abilities are necessary.
- Powerful knowledge of DME and Medicare
- The ability to successfully manage multiple campaigns running at the same time.
|Job Category||Campaign Manager|